Don't Miss Opening Doors for Accessibility
in London, Ontario, on March 31st!
If you are an individual living with a disability, health professional, service provider, caregiver /partner or family member, you should attend this FREE COMMUNITY RESOURCE SHOWCASE.
Opening Doors for Accessibility London
Solutions for Total Accessibility
| Friday, March 31, 2017|
| 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
| Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre|
591 Wellington Road, London, Ontario
| Free (Donations to March of Dimes Canada are welcome)|
Sessions include / Au programme :
- Home Modifications
- Aging in Place
- Introduction to Adaptive Driving
- Living Beyond a Disability
- Connect Care Alarm System
- Keynote by Paralympian, Dave Willsie
- Presentation by Michelle Allen from Thames Valley Children's Centre
- Inspirational Speaker Kevin Bulmer
- and much more!
** Event will include lunch and networking opportunities.
PARTICIPATING SPONSORS & VENDORS
** In the subject line, please be sure to identify the city where you wish to attend.