Leadership in Volunteer Education
April 16-18, 2018
The Leadership in Volunteer Education (L.I.V.E) Conference is Peer Support's three-day training and networking event for active members, current and future volunteer leaders in stroke support groups across Canada.
For: Active volunteers of March of Dimes Canada Stroke Chapters or Registered Stroke Associations.
Dates: April 16-18, 2018
Location: Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel and Suites,
6361 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- A variety of sessions for delegates, including sessions on Chapter Role Specific Training, 7 Steps to Stroke Recovery, Next Step Program, Walk ‘N Roll Training, Chapter Fundraising, and Wellness Activities.
- Cost covers shared room accommodations, meals, program activities, and attendant services for any delegates who need additional assistance.
- Additional details regarding the itinerary will be sent to delegates once registration has closed.
- Free for four (4) delegates from each chapter (shared room accommodtaions). Any of the four delgates who want single room accommodations must pay $250 extra each. Additional chapter delegates must pay full cost, please speak with your Coordinator.
- Representatives from registered associations must pay full cost.
- Full costs: $500 /person for shared room accommodations; $750 /person for single room accommodations.
Please see your Coordinator for Registration
Application deadline: Thursday, February 15, 2018
For more information or for any questions, please contact:
10 Overlea Blvd, Toronto, ON M4H 1A4