March of Dimes Canada’s mission is to maximize the independence, personal empowerment and community participation of people with disabilities. Dedicated volunteers have helped March of Dimes Canada to become a national leader in the provision of programs and services for this growing community.
Our vision is to create an inclusive society for everyone. Volunteering with March of Dimes Canada will provide you with opportunities to use your diverse skills to make a difference in your community - while gaining valuable knowledge and hands-on experience.
Volunteer with March of Dimes Canada today and help us:
- Operate community-based programs by working directly with individuals with disabilities
- Complete operational projects by providing crucial administrative support or business expertise
- Support our consumers by visiting them in their homes and in the community
- Help our consumers to overcome accessibility challenges using skills related to engineering and design
- Promote our services and values at community-based events
- Organize and run dynamic fundraising events
- Plus much more!
We provide an engaging, flexible environment where volunteers are empowered and appreciated.
Contact us today to find out how you can help us create a society of inclusiveness, one person at a time. Opportunities vary based on location and availability. We look forward to speaking with.
Fill out our Volunteer Application form (22 KB)
View our VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES page and see the many ways you can help.
Visit the Volunteer Spotlight page to meet some of our volunteers.
Read about MODC Volunteer Awards
Every year, March of Dimes Canada presents volunteer, employee and community awards to celebrate organizations and individuals who are working to build a more inclusive society. Click here to read about MODC Awards.