16th Annual Acquired Brain Injury Survivor Conference
Overcoming Barriers in Different Ways
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Sign in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
Ferndale Banquet Hall
24 Ferndale Industrial Drive, Barrie, Ontario
Join us for a day of exploring how to overcome barriers in different ways!
- Rethink, Redo, Rewired: Using Alternative Treatments to Heal a Brain Injury - Anthony Aquan-Assee, M.Ed.
- Musical Creativity After Stroke - Ken McCaw
- Tangle Therapy: Clinical Evidence and Experiential Overview of How this Device Assists in Overcoming Barriers after ABI - Danielle McFadden, B.A., B.S.W., M.S.W., RSW, Coordinator of Social Work Services and Clinical Social Worker
- Special Guest Speaker: Oatley, Vigmond, Personal Injury Lawyers LLP
- Survivor Guest Speakers: Offering inspiration and beneficial strategies for life after acquired brain injury
- Community Services exhibits and information
Fee is $20.00 per person (includes lunch)
Registration DUE June 4th, 2018
- Pre-registration is required. No registration will be accepted at
- Payment with cheque or cash must accompany registration form. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit cards or electronic payments.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
For more information and to register, please contact: